Friday, November 26, 2010

THANKSGIVING

So answer honestly ladies,

Am I the only one who gets Super depressed while looking at photography blogs and seeing allllll the people getting married? Yeah, Hi5. Who's not looking forward to the Holidays? weellll for that reason..

So Thanksgiving....

I'm very Thankful for Everything that God has done for me!!!! It' pretty incredible when I think about it.


Oh how I enjoy Thanksgiving!

So I made the cranberry sauce, sweet potatoes, and Green beans (the special ones) It would be thanksgiving if SOMEONE didn't get hurt. Don't worry, Sarah and I both did. I sliced my finger on a potato peeler annnd I don't remember what Sarah did. Mom wanted to eat by one. Haha. Per tradition we ate around 445 or 5. Sarah was smart and turned on the fire! Oh it was Ahhhh-mazing! I love sitting by the fireplace. I always sit right infront of the fire and Sarah always complains that she can't feel it. Whateves :)

My very favorite thing to eat during Thanksgiving is..... STUFFING!!! then hmmmmm... It's hard to pick! I love it all!!! Turkey, Cranberry sauce, Stuffing, Green beans, Mashed potatoes, Sweet potatoes, gravy, And Pumpkin pie :0 Yum!!




I need a vacation. Who wants to sponsor me to Australia?? Or Chicago?? Mmmmkay Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Im right there with ya..it a bit depressing..oh well.

    ReplyDelete