Saturday, January 8, 2011

WOW!!


Hello Shelby fans, I know I know I know...I've been such a disappointment in the blogging world. I don't know if 2011 (Say what?) will be any better buuuuut we'll see!! ;)


A TON has happened since my last post.
I Finished school. Not too bad. I passed French and only have... count it ONE more class until I'm FINISHED! My Christmas ended up not being blue. At all. It was pretty amazing! Thanks :) Spent Christmas with the fam, it was F.U.N.
(I worked in between all this)((I don't think Gap likes me that much anymore))
Gary Lee passed away. What a HUGE shock!!! I can't even imagine. Pastor and Sis. Howard need out prayers even more now. I love both of them s000o much! And their family. It's all so crazy.
Hung out with Whitney and Megan.
New Years Eve/ New Years Day
Haha - This is normal for all of them.
Whit and I

Megan and I

Whit, Megan, and Myself

Justin and I. That's the only one that I have... after the fourth picture he was done.

More work.
Then on Wednesday I left for Greensboro, North Carolina to visit my grandparents, my aunt and uncle, my cousin and her boyfriend of 12 years and their 3 children. It was crazy. I miss all of them but I am definitely happy to be home!!!


-Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment