Monday, December 13, 2010

I'll have a blue Christmas without you.

Wwaaaallllleeeee!

This is the first night since Wednesday that I have been home before 130am. Last night I got home at 330.

Ohhhh Brother!!

So I did two prints last night and it was super late and I couldn't keep going so I just left and come home. I got ready for bed, set my alarm for 630 annnnnnd APPARENTLY I didn't hear the alarm. I was suppose to be up at LCA by 815 then I had work at 10 so I was going to leave LCA at 930 so I could be at work with plenty of time! Ahahaha. Instead of getting up at 630 I work up at 936!!!!!!! Not only did I wake up late and miss LCA I also woke up to late to leave for work on time. (I have to leave by 930 to get there by 10) SO LAME! I didn't leave my house until 948 and I called work and Guess what?!?!? I told the Manager on duty that I was going to be late and she said that it wasn't a big deal because I'm never late BUT the District Manager was suppose to be there ANY Minute!!!! So I sped ALLLLL they way there and was only ten minutes late... I get there and the DM isn't there!! Oh I was sooo happy until Mindi mentioned that I have blue on my face. ("Shelby, Why do you have blue all over your face?") From Printing. Uggggg. I printed bright blue last night. I knew it was all over my hands but totally forgot that when I left Bridget told me I had blue on my face. Quick note, Print ink DOES NOT come off with soap and water. You have to use some special soap. Lame. So I went to the bathroom and tried to clean it off, I had to scrape my nails into my skin to get the blue off. It came off but there was a faint hint of blue on my face. All Day Long. I'm so done with school.

Good news.... ALLLLLLL My Prints Are D.O.N.E.!!!! :) I just have my final Wednesday at 330.

What will I be doing during my break? Work and sleeping. Annnnd maybe sewing. It will be wonderful!!

-Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment