Monday, May 24, 2010

CAMP!!!!

AAAAHHHHHHH!!!! Okay so I'm SUPER excite for CAMP!!!!! It's a month away but I wish it was next week!!!! I was listening to camp songs all day today while I was reworking some of my homework (my teacher gave an extension on our homework because the grades were not good) :( But those song kept me going and then I started looking at pictures from camp! Wow....
Tasha and I 2008
Megan and I 2008

Whit and I 2008Brittany and I 2008Cindy and I 2009Brittany and I 2009Whit and I 2009Shenay and I 2009

Ohhh my... Look at how we have changed!!! :) One full week of NO WORRIES just hangin with your friends and Having AMAZING moves of the Holy Ghost! What better way to spend a week?? I'm sooo looking forward to see what God is going to do in my life during camp!! :) He really touched me last year and I have no doubt that it will be just as amazing!!!!! Anyway I just thought I would post that!! And say big Thank You to Whitney for posting those Pictures!!! I have a summer for a little bit soooo I'll finish the apron and post some pictures of that! I need to get started something for camp... I think I'm just going to make a skirt... But you never know! I have to take my car to the shop tonight... She is making this reallllly annoying squeaking sound and she need her oil changed!! Hopfully it wont take all day to fix!! -Shelbs

1 comment: