Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ohhh Boy!!

Oooookkkkkaaayyy!!!! Never ever ever ever ever...ever Take a fast track course!!!! Ohhhh boy!! Six hours of Math!! Super bad Idea. I mean it will be nice to be over in two weeks and all the homework, quizzes, and test are online which is wonderful but really?!?! Uggggggg! Anyway Sorry about that!!! My apron is coming along nicely! (I know you were wondering) I have the top part all finished and I have the math done for the second part but haven't cut anything out. You would think that with it being summer and all I would have it done by now butttt that's not how I work! I want to make something for CAMP which is in almost two months but I need to find a jacket pattern I like. Annd my dress form should be in soooon which is exciting! Tonight Sheramy, Shenay and I went walking for like an hour in a half. It was a ton of fun but probably not the best idea after my hour of intense workout :) I have work tomorrow so I should probably get to bed.. -Shelbs

2 comments:

  1. YYYAAAYYYY!!!! I can read it now!! THANK YOU SHELBS!!! :) Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK. So HOW stinkin' cute are you in your header picture!?!?! =) Love ya' chica! =D Fixin to put ur pics up on my blog TODAY! =D

    ReplyDelete