Monday, May 3, 2010

Firsts...

There have been a lot of firsts lately..
- Friday night was my first night not with the youth group :( I miss them ALL.. Some more than others ;)
- Friday night was my first night with college and career. - The first day of the "new phase of my life" Gag me! - The first day to be in my 20's. Lame.
- Today was the First day of SUMMER!! :) - The first day of hanging around doing whatever I want...Before starting TCC and working and blah blah...
- My first year at TU Finished!!
- The first summer without Molly. It will be weird without her running laps around the pool this summer.. This is my FAVORITE picture of Her!So maybe not a lot of firsts but the ones that count.
Read it a weep... I am D.O.N.E. with finals as of Friday 4/30 at 9:28. It's wonderful!! I just have TCC starting May 10th so you can laugh at me for that..
Soooo now I have time to do the things that I want to do... Like making this apron.. It will look something like this but it will be a full apron not just half. I'm super excited! I've wanted to make this for three months now and I finally have some time to do it!

And swimming!! On Sunday the pool was at the wonderful temperature of 92 degrees! Yeah be super jealous...

So that's all for now..

-Shelbs

3 comments:

  1. SHELBY!!!! YOU MADE A BLOG!!! YAYS!!!

    Love it! I love the pic of Molly. Super cute;)

    Oh...and I like how you DEFINITELY told me you were done with finals when I txt u today. HA... nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I know I might regret it later... :)

    And really what was I supposed to say??? Correct you over text..?? Ummmm no. So I just said thanks. I mean I'm sure I'll need a good luck sometime this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO, um the swimming, I had so much fun at, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH for letting me come swimming!!! I had bunches of fun thanks lots!:) YOU'RE AMAZING!!!;O
    Love Tasha

    ReplyDelete