Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I bleed Hurricane Blue..What?!

Okay! School has officially started and I have no Idea what I have gotten myself into!!... Maybe it's really not that bad..yet.

Monday and Wednesday I have French and Printmaking. Tuesdays and Thursdays I have Oceanography (at 8AM!!!!!!!!) Then Intro to Studio Arts with this crazy professor who is making us draw everything with our NON dominate hand!! and then Creative Dramatics which will be super fun, our homework is to make a name tag that describes our personality without using a safteypin or straightpin. Fridays I only have French. :)

I made this fruit salad a week ago and it was A-mazing!! Bananas, Raspberries, Blueberries, Strawberries, Mangos, Peaches and Plums!! I had left over peaches, raspberries and blueberries so I made a smoothie. Wonderful.

I'm still working at Gap! 2-6 Tuesdays and Thursdays and then wheneves on Saturdays.

Some other stuff is going on right now...But I'll keep that for later..

Ohhhh yeah..Branson was last weekend! That was a ton of fun hangin with the cnc!!

-Shelbs

No comments:

Post a Comment