Thursday, August 12, 2010

Meteor Shower!

So my Blog is kind of almost fixed. I still can't figure out how to change my post font, I have gone to the blogger designer and changed all the fonts to Georgia but it's not changing them on my blog. Lame. If you can help please do so! I highly dislike this new template stuff but with the classic ones I can't add gadgets. Buh.(The background is a picture of bleeding hearts (the flowers) I think they are pretty!)

School starts on the 23rd. Eleven days from today. And I still have NO idea about anything. Why can't I just take all printmaking classes??



Better Subjects from now on,

So there is a meteor shower tonight!!! And you should watch it.

I am allllmost finished with my skirt from those dirt cheap Gap pants! Hopefully I can finish it tonight! We'll see though ;) So then I will have all next week to work on a seersucker skirt!! I love sewing, why can't you major in that??? or even have sewing classes?? TU is so lame.

Did I trick anyone about the cutest redhead ever on my last post?? Just Wondering..

Okay I haven't said anything about it but a SUPER Awesome person bought me Tickets to see Wait Wait....Don't Tell Me and I am very very very very EXCITED about it!!! :D I wish it was sooner!!

Uggggg. So for the last three or four weeks I have had the WORST cravings for Anything sweet. Apparently my body is making up for the two years I didn't indulge in a ton of sweets. and You can totally tell! Hi-five for 4 extra pounds. only not. :( So Dumb!

-Shelby

3 comments:

  1. I'm totally loving how you titled this "Meteor Shower" and there's only like two sentences mentioning it! HAHA =) =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new background/layout/whatever you call it! It's really cute and girly! (but the bleeding hearts....that's kind of an odd name for a flower...sounds deadly or something! lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shut up Kristen!! Lol I couldn't think of a title..

    And thanks Marissa! I'm still trying to figure out the font thing.. I don't know why different parts and different fonts.. BUH!

    ReplyDelete