Tuesday, August 3, 2010

News

Sooo do you remember a looooong time ago when I talked about making an apron and how it wasn't going to take me a long time??!?....weellll I'M FINISHED!!! And it only took me two months but I had other stuff I was doing ;)
The lighting is lame but anyway... some people don't care for it too much but I figure I'll be wearing it so who cares!! I still have two things I want to start and finish by school, A red seersucker skirt and a jean skirt out of pants. Gap was having an amazing deal on jeans and with my discount I bought a pair at $2.98!... so that's a six dollar skirt. :) Can't beat that!
I went to Greensboro, North Carolina last week with my sister. If you have not been to that part of the country make sure you go!!! North or South Carolina. BEAUTIFUL!!

Are you guys ready to see the CUTEST redhead EVER!!!!






Haha! Was it what you were expecting?!? Meet the youngest member of the Tucker clan... Eugene Taylor Marryman III... (T.J. for short..Thank goodness!!) He's a Tucker at heart ;) iPhone photo quality isn't the best but it's as red as can be!! Guess who was my new best friend?? ;) My grandmother is beside herself... "I cannot believe one of MY grandchildren is a redhead!" She doesn't really like it... Oh well. Buh. I woke up yesterday morning and put eyedrops in my eyes as normal and it burned really bad! As the day progressed it got worse... it was burning and hard to see out of and it felt like I had 10 eyelashes in my eye at once and they were not coming out! By 10pm I had my glasses on and was trying to work on my apron but couldn't really see so I went to bed. I could not sleep. When I woke up this morning my eye was really red and it hurt to see. Whitney thought I had pink eye and by 130 I had called my eye doctor. Dr. Rainwater. Buh. I had an appointment at 215 and he said it was just an infection. That some type of debris had gotten under my contact and Voila!! So I now have special eyedrops.
Ohhh yeah I made some really good dark chocolate and cherry cookies the other day! Super good!
I hate buying clothes online! And I should learn never to read the buyers comments.. "Go a size down"... Lame!!
Dillard's is having really good sales! Check um out!
-Shelbs

3 comments: